The Largest Driving School in the County
Precision Driving School South is the largest driving school in the county. We have been providing driver’s training, driver’s education, driver’s evaluation and adult refresher courses from San Luis Obispo and North Santa Barbara Counties for over 20 years. Our superior quality of service, education and calm understanding has earned us a reputation of being the driving school of choice for first timers as well as for seniors.
We offer convenient payments options such as credit cards, checks or cash. You have the choice of paying the whole course in advance or as the lessons occur.
Appointments are available 7 days a week.
Students 15-1/2 to 17-1/2 must obtain a permit before any driving instruction can begin. Please review all the required documents below before going to the DMV, as they will turn you away if anything is missing from your paperwork. Anyone 17-1/2 to 18 must also have completed the above courses if they want their license before they turn 18.
DMV Required Documents
- DL-44/ applications signed by parents or guardians
- Certificate of completion from driver’s education course
- Proof of birth – either a certified copy of birth certificate or valid passport
- Fees: $ 33.00 – which covers both written permit test and the physical license test.
- Proof of residency (2 documents)
Please feel free to call for more information (805-788-0900) or go to our online registration page for immediate enrollment.